Saturday, March 24, 2012

TGIOver... (Last Saturday)

I got my laptop back today and I am sooooooooooooo glad this week is over, but there has been some blessings intertwined in the week as well. I got a job for one, something I desperately needed for more income. My laptop was not in the case, so that was saved. The man could have beaten me more, raped me or had a gun. The elderly couple that was so comforting and nice. I am thanking God in the storm and praising him. So many things could have gone worse and I am still here and with only minor injuries. This week has been trying to say the least but it has taught me several things… 1. Listen to Chief, he knows what he is doing and what he tells me is always with my best interest in mind. 2. Don’t put off things because when you eventually really need them, that is when you will not have them. 3. Plan accordingly and make sure I know the exact bus route if I ever have to again. 4. Pay more attention at dark, carry pepper spray and actually just don’t ride at night would be the best thing. And 5, don’t get so worked up, worried and stressed over little things because in the end with faith, God will work it out. I need to let go and let God more often and trust him more completely. He has never failed me yet and I am sure he never will. I need to be more thankful for what I have and know that I will be taken care of. So thank you God for taking me under your wing and keeping me safe this week.

I also want to thank my amazing Dom, for without him I would not have gotten through this week either. And despite my emotional outbursts, my anxiety attacks, my sassy stressed comebacks, and my stubborn pride, he still loves me and has my back always…even if it also comes with a price to pay on my backside as well. Thank you Babe and I love you.

~cas[C] 

No comments:

Post a Comment