Saturday, March 24, 2012

Love verses frustration

What I am about to type is stereotype but like most stereotypes they are based on some truth. All men think about is sex, all women like to shop for shoes and clothes. They are not 100 percent true but I am willing to bet that the majority of those two stereotypes are true. With that being said, please don’t beat me up for the following post.


Women are emotional creatures and follow their heart and men think logically  and try to rationalize it and come up with solutions based on the logic behind it (cas and I are pretty close to that template of men and women). Both have their place and both are necessary in different situations. For example: Giving money to a person who needs it, with a strong possibility of it never being repaid would not be a logical thing to do. However, the emotional thing might be right and following your heart in that situation would more than likely be following a Christ like situation in helping meet others needs physically.  


Now cas makes a lot decisions based on emotions and at times it drives me a bit crazy. I try to logically think of things to a logical solution. Now in our relationship I have 51% of the vote and although I cherish her input, I still have the final say (Sometimes that input is harder to listen to when she whines and pleads).


This last week really felt like she took my ideas, tossed them aside and just ran with her own, and the results were disastrous. I know she understands that I want nothing more than her safety and wellbeing, but this week’s results ended with her safety and wellbeing being in jeopardy.  I tell her what to do logically and she thinks her way is better. The results were that she got hurt, almost had her laptop stolen, and lost a lot of money.  So after a talking to (lecture) and some correction (punishment) I believe she and I are on the same wavelength. I pray this will not happen again. 

Chief [c]

No comments:

Post a Comment