Tuesday, March 20, 2012

The morning after... (last Tuesday)

I woke up humble and repentant. I knew I had a horrible spanking coming but I was at peace with it, still worried of course but knew that I needed it and that I would submit to it without my usual fight. However, when the time came to pay the piper, I still had to beg a little, I mean I am not just going to bend over so he can blister my bottom with that Satan crafted bathbrush. I swear that Wal-Mart should be sued for selling something so evil and capable of causing damage to innocent and angelic bottoms.

Well my pleading didn’t work and soon I was bent over my bed as that wicked piece of wood reigned merciless on my poor throbbing behind. It was relentless and the pain was and still is intense. I cried (not as bad as last night) and pleaded some more, but still it continued. In the end, I was left with two shining red orbs with the beginning of small bruises, but that was ok, because now it really was over. I was truly forgiven, he forgave me before I know, but now I forgave myself, at least for the disappointment and disrespect I caused him.

I am laying on my tummy on my comfy bed as I type this because sitting is not something I am quite ready to tackle yet, I will get to that later…as in tomorrow maybe, as tonight I will most likely be on my tummy as well. But like last night when I went to sleep humble and repentant, tonight I will go to sleep reassured and forgiven



~cas[C]

No comments:

Post a Comment