Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Anchors Aweigh cont…

As I read cas's entry, it brings me back to that awesome day. The day that she excepted my collar; the day she excepted my guidance and chose to follow my lead; the day she became mine. So with a great deal of pride, here are my vows as well...


Without any trepidation I offer this collar to you. With this collar...

I vow to love you – to put you first before my own needs and wants.
I vow to lead – to step out and be first, to lead by example, to lead us in prayer, and spiritually
I vow to know you and to study you and dwell within you according to that knowledge.
I vow to protect you and to keep you from harm and to make you feel safe
I vow to honor you. To make decisions that bring you honor weather in public or private.
I vow to teach you or guide you. I will do this by being fair, firm and have your best interest in mind. I will do this based on your needs first then wants.
I vow to stay the course, to not stray from you or leave your side.
And lastly I vow to put God first in this relationship. To pray to God, to seek his guidance and to listen. God has given me great responsibilities and I do not take these lightly.

So now with great pride, I offer you this collar. 


Chief[c]

No comments:

Post a Comment