Thursday, March 15, 2012

My rules for cas

I remember the day that I gave her my basic rules. I scratched them out on a piece of paper while at the park. After I brainstormed the rules I numbered them to what I thought would be my priority. I gave them to cas and she nodded and replied with a “Yes Sir” humbly. The next day she approached me with a huge smile and several pieces of paper. She handed them to me and watched me intently as I read the words she had written. I was blown away. She had taken my rules and explained each one out and included circles showing personal responsibility and responsibility to me and those that overlap between. When a sub submits to her Dom it is the greatest gift a sub can give. She was so eager to give me this gift showing that she had thought about the rules I had placed upon her and took them to heart. A big hug followed me reading them and the words, “I am proud of you cas.” She looked up at me and smiled.


Chief[c]

No comments:

Post a Comment