Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Anchors Aweigh…

Even though we didn’t start our relationship today, we did start our blog today so I thought it might be nice to go back to the beginning and share the vows that we exchanged the day we got underway on this deployment of our relationship.
The day I became his.
The day I said “yes”.
The day he gave me the best gift ever. 
The day he chose me. 
The day he collared me.

My vow to him...

I am confident that God has chosen you to be my friend and my Dom. It is my prayer and desire that you will find in me who God has chosen for your friend and sub as well. I was lost and alone but like a shining star in the darkest night, you came falling into my life, to light my way and guide me with your love, support, leadership and protection. I am truly blessed and hope that I will always cherish the gift God gave me in you. I am honored to be able to offer you my submission and accept your collar to wear as an outward expression of your dominance over me.

I will wear this collar with pride and I give you my pledge that I will respect, trust, love, honor and obey you as long as I wear it. I promise to be faithful to you and to stand by you in all that you do; to support you and pray with you as we grow closer to each other and to God; to remember my place, putting you above myself always and to give you the respect you so rightfully deserve; to communicate openly and honestly and to share with you my innermost fears, feelings, secrets and dreams so that nothing will ever be hidden, just as I promise to also listen to yours; to submit to your authority, fully trusting that you have my best interest in mind regardless of if I see it myself and obeying whatever you demand of me; and finally, to accept any punishment you may give me with humbleness and a repentant heart.

I happily, freely, fully and without hesitation or fear give you not only my submission, but also my body, mind, heart and soul. Together, we make a beautiful constellation and I pray that we will sparkle and shine for both each other and for God. So today, I pledge my commitment and devotion, I now belong to you Sir…. please take me and make me yours


~cas[C]

No comments:

Post a Comment