Thursday, April 5, 2012

Welcome home baby, welcome home.

The last month has been eating at me, and then the last two weeks have been really testing my will. Let me preface this article by saying that I am extremely grateful to have cas in my life, She truly gives me more than she realizes, but I will get to that later.
Being a Dom isn’t easy. It is this delicate balance between love, guiding, discipline, and understanding. You want to guide them without breaking their spirit, and you want to break their stubbornness but keep their soul alive. 
I had made up my mind that I was going to snap cas back to where she needs to be and it was going to take more than a spanking to get her to come along side me and work together for her better good. I don’t use the word “NEEDS” lightly here. She needs to be submissive, although she fights it. She needs to be humble, it’s in her nature. She needs to follow my lead, even though she can be stubborn. She needs to be my sub. She truly needs these things, at times she doesn’t want it, but she needs it, it is in her soul.
Then as a shock she came to me humbly with eyes cast down and mumbled something to me. I lifted her chin and looked in her eyes and asked her to repeat it. She in a very quiet voice said, “Sir, I am ashamed at the way I am treating you…. Would you please discipline me? I need to be back to where I was.” Inside I was blown away, and beaming with pride. 
I go about discipline in one of two ways. I can either make up my mind on the spot and discipline her spontaneously or I think and pray about what I need to do and seek guidance in advance. Both have their place and needs however, this snap back was too important to rush into it.
For me I believe that discipline requires all of the following qualities to be effective. Discipline (or punishment) needs to be perceived as discipline and not reward. Discipline needs to be applied at the level of the offense (not to much or to little). Disciplines needs to be uncomfortable (or painful) for her, that pain can be emotional, or physical. And most importantly it needs to be fair.
          After seeding guidance I came up with her punishment, now I had the choice to spring it on her (which sometimes I do) or let her know ahead of time. I told her ahead of time just so that she could mentally prepare. She was shocked that I was going to do what I was to her. I told her that her punishment was going to be in three parts. Part one was going to be an intense paddling in the diaper position. She absolutely hates the diaper position, but not as much as she hates the next part. Part two was going to be the insertion of a butt plug while she got a paddling, followed by sitting on the butt plug for 15 minutes. Then part three was praying together. 
          She was humble the night before and kept telling me that she has snapped back and that she does not need the punishment. Well I know that was her nervousness and that if I did not follow through with what I told her that she would revert back to her old behavior in a matter of minutes. I just smiled, reminded her that she even asked for it (which proves that she needs it), patted her on her bottom and informed her that we were going through with this. She pouted and gave me the silent treatment. 
          I am not going to go through the actually punishment, you know what we did. All I know is that the prayer together was very powerful and I felt a connection that we haven’t had felt in a long time.

P.S. I am putting this post up today and may I say that cas’ behavior is amazing. She is back to her old self and it warms my heart that she is soooo respectful and caring. I am so proud of her in so many ways and like I said at the beginning of this post she gives me more than she realizes. She gives me her submission, she gives me her respect, she meets my need to be dominant, she helps me in so many ways that I could fill pages with what she does for me.           

To cas:
Chief [c]

No comments:

Post a Comment