Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Credit = Money you don’t have

I am not going to get into cas’ financial situation, all I will say is that she doesn’t have a lot of spending cash. She is on a tight budget. So thirty-six bucks may not be much for some but like a lot of people who go paycheck to paycheck, that money could fill a gas tank or food toward the end of the month. I also have a philosophy that debt = slavery. I think that people should not go into debt for any reason except a house and your first car. (If you want I can explain my philosphy on living debt free, I have taught it to a lot of people and have changed lives. Just shoot me an email at qmc2112@gmail.com) So a while back cas and I talked (and yes we BOTH talked). I decided that she would not use the card without my permission.

Then comes the dreaded text, “Chief, please check our blog out.” I check it and let me just say, I was furious. For those who checked it out right when it got posted saw what she spent the money on. I had her change it because it wasn’t anyone’s business. But I can say it was absolutely worthless. I got her on the phone and told her that I was going to beat her butt.

Yesterday, I made the trip to her house and told her on my way to have the spray bottle and bath brush ready. It started with an intense lecture that included the three areas I thought she messed up with. One: She didn’t have the money to spend on such a wasted item. Two: She didn’t ask me to use the card, because in her words, “You would say no!” which to me was defiant.  And three: She kept it from me for days which in my book, “keeping the truth from me” is the same thing as “lying to me”. The lectured ended with her having to add $36 dollars to next month’s payment to her credit card.  

Before and After
Then I had her bend over the bed. I sprayed her bottom good and wet, and brought that brush down with a lot of force thirty six times on her bare bottom for the dollar amount and then some more for the defiance and lying. The sound was echoing off the walls and I ignored all her cries, pleas and begging. From the first smack her bottom showed signs of bright red circle and by the end it was already starting to bruise. I didn’t take pictures but she was blubbering pretty hard on the bed.

I comforted her and told her that it was over as I rubbed her back. She cleaned herself up and an hour after the spanking we had lunch and every time she winced as she sat all I could think of was she learned her lesson and she truly understands that she doesn’t need to spend money she doesn’t have and to never lie to me again.

Chief[c]

No comments:

Post a Comment