Friday, April 6, 2012

running on empty + running my mouth = running into trouble

I don’t know what got into me this morning, but I was in a mood to say the least. We had a great evening last night and I slept pretty good, not enough but good. Nevertheless, I still woke up with an attitude.

I have this horrible habit when I don’t get enough sleep of rubbing my eyes and many times they get swollen, red and infected. Chief HATES this and gets on my case and usually my bottom about it all the time. Well, today was no different in that respect, except this time, add my sassy attitude and obviously it didn’t turn out so well.

I grumbled, pouted and just refused to listen to him. He snapped at me, telling me to either stop or go get a wet rag and instead of listening, while he wasn’t looking I continued to defiantly rub. He caught me off guard coming out of the bathroom and quickly turned me around giving me several HARD swats, he will say a few, but I am telling you it was more than a few, like at least 10 or more. Not enough to make me cry, but definitely enough to sting pretty good. I stopped rubbing but now was running a little late because I was moving slowly.

On the way to the zoo, I was still a bit frazzled from the morning and I missed my exit. I started to get riled up over it because I was also running low on gas. After freaking out to Chief about it, I realized that I just accidently confessed to letting it get that low. He has a rule that I am not allowed to let my tank get lower than a quarter full, which is a good rule and I even remembered seeing it low a few days ago, but just didn’t feel like filling it then and figured I would on the way to the zoo. However, I forgot and since i was running a little later, and because I missed my exit, I had to detour so I didn’t have time.

While snapping at Chief, he warned me that I was in trouble already and to stop with the attitude and instead of saying “yes sir”, I actually snapped back “I don’t care”. I don’t normally say that but like I said, I was in a mood. He informed me that I would “care” when I got home and at this I started to feel a little repentant and quiet. I asked what I was getting but he wouldn’t tell me, he just said that he would put it on the blog. I was so not happy about this, but I let it go.

He texted a little later at the zoo telling me the blog was updated. I was working in the python house so I had the time to check it and boy was I shocked. I hate the bath brush but I sort of expected it, but Icy Hot is like the worst for me and he knows it. I started pleading and begging and apologizing over text with him, but of course, it made no use, he was done with my sass and my “I don’t care” attitude.

I resigned myself to my fate. He told me that the spanking was not going to be that long but that the Icy Hot would make up for it. I actually begged for him to just spank me longer if he didn’t use that wicked lotion. He wasn’t having it though.

On the way home, I knew I had to stop and get gas, but the minute I was done with work, I started to get these horrible cramps. Now I am not going to get all female talk on you, but I will say that I am pretty irregular so I am never totally sure when it will come. With that being said, getting the cramps meant that it had started and as luck would have it, I am wearing brand new white panties and khaki pants.

If that wasn’t enough, I still had the problem of finding a gas station before I was stranded on the side of the road.  Why is it that when you don’t need gas, they are gas stations everywhere but when your car is running on fumes, you can drive for over 10-15 minutes and not see one? Needless to say, I started to get all flustered and sassy again. I wasn’t the only one running on fumes; Chief was losing his patience trying to get me to calm down. He warned me a few times to cool it but do I? Nope.

Finally, he snaps “Forget the short spanking missy, I am going to beat that butt when you get home, and still give you the Icy Hot so are you sure you want to keep this up”. That shut me up pretty quick, didn’t calm me down though as now I was worried about going home.



When I get to the house, he hands me my meds to take for my aching cramps and tells me to get in the bathtub to soak for a bit first. Yes, he is worried about my pain and well being in that gesture; however he also has an ulterior motive here. It will help relieve my cramps alright, but it will also get my bottom all tender, hot and wet for him; a perfect primer for the spanking I have coming… evil man I tell you.

He finally makes me get out; I begrudgingly obey but look at him with pouty lips. Not letting me dry off my bottom, and dressed in nothing but a shirt and collar, I am quickly tossed over his knee for a wet bare bottom paddling with the bath brush. He started with a few school paddle type swats then he just tore into me back and forth for what seemed like forever. Just as he said, it was A LOT longer than he was planning on and I was crying by the end.

I hoped we were finished and maybe there was a slight chance he forgot about the second part… but of course, I was wrong. As I started to get up, he pushed me back down, pinning me as he applied a gracious amount of Icy Hot to my already throbbing bottom.

For those who have never had the pleasure of experiencing Icy Hot, it starts out rather nice and soothing, getting your hopes up. But they soon get shattered as the comforting disappears and this intense burning replaces it. Because it was a pretty intense paddling, the Icy Hot hurt even more. I was squirming, sobbing, apologizing, and pleading to wash it off, while he held me over his knee and forced me to endure this scorching fire.

Finally, after I was reduced to a blubbering mess and promised to never again let my gas tank get below 1/4; he let me up and told me I could go wash it off. It doesn’t completely come off by the way, but at least it offers some much needed relief.

I have once again learned my lesson; I am snapped back from my little sassy mood this morning and I will not let my tank get that low again. I am a repentant and humble sub, curled up in my strong and wonderful Dom’s arms. Finding out that PMS was partly to blame for this actually comforted me a little, in that I was really trying to listen and behave better since Wednesday, but even so, it doesn’t excuse my behavior and I am very thankful I have a man who loves and cares enough about me to bring me back to where I should be when they happen. All is forgiven, all is forgotten and all is well…  


~cas[C] 

No comments:

Post a Comment