Sunday, April 22, 2012

i'm sorry Sir... (a poem by me)



I know I've let you down Sir, 
Caused more pain than you let show;
I can sit and say I'm sorry,
But it’s not enough I know.
You deserve much more
Than what I put you through;
But if you give me one more chance
I swear I’ll make it up to you...

There is nothing I can say that will erase the hurt I gave you;
I only ask for your forgiveness and faith in me to start anew.
I know that you need more from me, and time and again I always fail;
And maybe I'm not right for you, but I'm begging, please don’t bail.
I know that there are times where I act so selfishly;
I don’t treat you like I need to and my views are all I see.
But that is not what I desire and surely not what you deserve;
You give me more than I can ask for and now its time for me to serve.
I want to give you pleasure and to shower you with love;
Then moments like this morning come, times I'm not proud of.
I do not know what comes over me or what goes through my mind;
Its like my ears can hear again, but my eyes go blind.
I lose focus on the gift God gave me, the gift I don’t deserve;
The gift I need to love and cherish, the gift I should preserve.
So here is my new promise, my pledge, my word, my vow;
To honor, obey, respect and serve this gift that I have now.
If you wonder who or what this gift is, by now it should be clear;
Look no further from yourself my Sir, for it is you that I hold dear.

I love you so much and I'm really sorry Sir, please forgive me. 


~cas[C]

1 comment:

  1. Babe,
    I totally accept your apology, and you are the most amazing sub a Dom could ask for. When you read my vows, I promised to "stay the course" so you never have to worry about me bailing. Come into my arms, snuggle and tell me your fears. I love you.

    Chief[c]

    ReplyDelete