Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Time Crunch

There are some things that cas needs corrections for occasionally and it is time sensitive so we need to take care of it right away however, with our busy lives, our time apart and deadlines to meet sometimes we need to take care of her attitude or behavior another way.  Today is such a day. I told her to go to the store and get some Capsaicin Cream and have it ready for this afternoon. She is going to get a quick over my knee hand spanking then (with rubber gloves) I am applying a little pea size drop of this wicked cream on each cheek of her bottom. In a half hour she will be squirming and begging for me to let her wash it off. Depending on how I feel it will be a while before I tell her to get a cup of milk and wash her bottom. (That is the only way to stop it we have found). This punishment is used sparingly because of its intensity, but today with all my meetings and her busy schedule it’s the only way we can get this done. Sorry baby.

2 comments:

  1. Heard of "Icy Hot" being used during I believe, but not heard of this yet. Neither will he, if I can keep my darn curiosity about it from getting the best of me.

    roselips

    ReplyDelete
  2. Icy Hot can be bad, but I am telling you that nothing that I have ever had can compare to this, it was horrible burning. It felt like my bottom was on fire. It is very rarely used and nothing else is needed. I received no spanking, just this cream. Icy Hot i get during or after a spanking, but with this stuff, it is the punishment all by itself. We prefer to use the spanking but sometimes when it is not possible, this definitely does the trick.

    ~cas[C]

    ReplyDelete