Sunday, May 20, 2012

And it burns, burns, burns... the cream of fire!


Before I even start my post I would like to apologize for not writing anything the last two weeks. Our lives have been crazy busy and intense. I will try to be better at keeping the blog more up to date from now on. Now to the post... this is response to my silent spanking on Tuesday that he posted about, I am just not getting to it. 

OH MY GOODNESS!!! Note to self and warning to all others reading… Capsaicin Cream is EVIL!!! 

I am not going into what I did, but it was something worse than normal. We both knew the punishment could not wait as I was already beating myself up over it and my heart was burning inside from the hurt and mess I caused, as was Chief's heart as well I imagine. The problem was that we have been so busy that between my doctor’s appointments and his meetings, we had to resort to an alternative. 

Now I have had lines to write, and soap or Tabasco in the mouth, grounding, you name it, but this needed to have the feel of a spanking even though we didn’t have the time. The hand spanking was a quick one but still hurt, anyone who says “just a hand spanking” has never really gotten one I think. Anyways, I knew what was coming after. It has been years since I have had something this extreme on my bottom. I do occasionally get Icy Hot after a spanking, but let me be the first to tell you that Icy Hot ain’t got nothing on this stuff.

At first it didn’t burn at all, it actually soothed it and felt nice, but I knew that it would soon change. He had to leave for a meeting but as I waited for the fire to start, he made me sit on a hardwood chair and not move until he told me too. It took about 30-40 minutes to kick in and eventually the burning sensation started slowly and continued to increase steadily and painfully. 

For those who have never gotten this horrible treatment, I will tell you that it feels like there is a match under my bottom, like I am sitting on red hot coals. My bottom was on fire, just as my heart and his heart was from my actions. 

It finally got to the point where I was texting him like crazy telling him of the flaming heat and eventually calling him crying and pleading for him to let me wash it off. The burning was so intense. He listened to my cries but still would not let me get off the chair for about 45 minutes. 

When he finally said I could get up and wash it off, I ran and got the milk. The only thing on my mind was washing this cream off my smoldering bottom. Water will soothe but it doesn't take it off and only lasts a few seconds. The only way we have found that works is taking a glass of milk and a rag and soaking the rag over and over again in the milk and rubbing and washing your bottom with it. The relief is instant but it still takes a lot to wash it all off. At first I thought I had gotten it all off because it felt so good, but about 15 minutes later it started burning again, not as bad but still. After more milk, my bottom was finally back to almost normal. 

I still felt it a little but not enough to be unbearable, just enough to serve as a reminder the rest of the day. I am here to say that I will do everything in my power to try to avoid this type of punishment in the future. However, I am thankful that he was able to take care of it and loves me enough to not put it off until we could get to it. I am sorry Sir, thank you and I love you. 

~cas[C]

No comments:

Post a Comment