Sunday, May 20, 2012

Sleep eludes her!



Sleep have been a struggle between cas and I ever since I met her. Her first spanking I ever gave her was over me extending her bed time and the next morning when she had to get up at 5 am. I found out that she stayed up till like 4 am. When I asked her if she went to bed on time, she admitted she didn't.  When I asked her what time she went to bed, she came back with some attitude saying, “what does it matter?” Well all that got her was a red bottom and some lines.

Fast forward to now and she not only pulled an all nighter, but then missed work. That is unacceptable for a woman. I would expect that from a teen but not a grown woman. I was livid. She had to apologize to her boss in writing.

A hint for tomorrow!
Tomorrow morning I am going to roll up my sleeves and I can guarantee that her bottom will be black and blue. I do not put up with irresponsible behavior like this.

Tomorrow I will post what exactly I punished her with. It is not going to be for the faint of heart and she will be sleeping on her tummy tomorrow night.
    


Chief[c]                
                                                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment