Monday, May 21, 2012

Disney Discipline



On top of my fridge I have Mickey and Minnie Mouse stuffed animals that match my kitchen decor. Being the spanko that I am, I decided to arrange them in a way that would make Chief laugh, think it was cute and in turn thinking I was cute so it would hopefully fulfill my attempt in softening him up for my upcoming punishment I had coming today. 

Did he laugh? 
Yes! 

Did he think it was cute?
Yes!

Did he think I was cute? 
Yes! 

Did it work to soften it up? 
HELL NO! 

*grumbles... but I still think the pic is worth sharing even tho he did not take it easy on me. I am posting this on my tummy as I lay here with a burning bottom, but I am so very grateful and blessed to have such a loving yet firm Dom who takes the time to correct me when I need it. Thank you and I love you Sir! :)

~cas[C]



A reply to cas,


It was funny babe and you are too cute, but I will repeat my comments from this morning "It looks like we have eyes on us and they are not only watching us, but following our example too. Since it clearly appears that I am a role model and influential to Mickey's understanding of this lifestyle, I will just have to make sure to show him how it is done and let him know that follow through and being firm are essential don't you agree? I mean you wouldn't want to let them down and steer them in the wrong direction would you?"


Chief [c]

2 comments:

  1. Really...

    I have a 4'sock monkey my daughters gave me and a much smaller one that is all pink. On one of my visits, I had it seat belted in on the passenger side and the pink one face down over it's knee. I can't remember what he said when he say it, but I can definitely imagine him saying what Chief did, because he has quite the sense of humor and at times loves to tease the "tough girl" in me.

    roselips

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny. I am definitely a "tough girl", I am stubborn, strong and outgoing. I was raised on a farm, I have many brothers, I ride horses, I train horses, I round up calves, I go muddin', I stand my ground. They are all great qualities to have but it does tend to make problems for me sometimes, me and my tough stubborn self. I love to make him laugh and we have a lot of fun together, this made us both chuckle, but it didn't save my bottom any.

    That is cute about the sock monkeys, I can so see that and I can imagine he would say something similar. It is great to have moments of good fun. I am glad you could relate and thanks for reading. :)

    ~cas[C]

    ReplyDelete